Info:


To read some of my material, feel free to browse through the small selection listed on the GENRE page. Just to make it confusing.

Sunday, May 27, 2012

STAND UP COMEDY and MEETING LIKE MINDED PEOPLE

LIKE MINDED PEOPLE

I've had a desire to get involved with like minded people. When you have written as much material as I have and there's this need to get it produced and I need other people to produce and do my stuff.

Having written 12 completed films scripts and at least 10 incomplete there is the need for me to say "Hey man , your on my team now, do this project". In fact form a company
My first love is my sketches because they are the best things I've written.
My ambitious side wants to be the creator of a very good Australian sitcom.
As for the film scripts all I ever wanted to do was to make a few myself and sell the others to the right people. 
People who understand my brand.

I realised Spielberg did this early on especially when he made the films like THE TWILIGHT ZONE and got other directors involved. Joe Dante and John Landis eg.

Quick story: I had a few drinks at the Sit Down Comedy Club one night and one Brisbane comedian asked me a question about why I do stand up at my age. ( I was 40 at the time)  I said "I decided to give stand up a go because I wanted to meet "Like minded people" and all I met was a pack of cunts. ( that got around pretty quickly).