Info:


To read some of my material, feel free to browse through the small selection listed on the GENRE page. Just to make it confusing.

Sunday, May 27, 2012

LARRY DAVID ( my soul mate)

 LARRY DAVID ( my soul mate)

There's that story about Larry David being on the comedy writing team of SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE for two years and they only ever used one of his sketches. But he was friends with Jerry Seinfeld so a few years they created SEINFELD together. 

So after a slow start he made it.

I'm 13 years younger than Larry so when I heard of his trials and tribulations to get to where he is today I thought well not everything comes easy for some.( like Woody Allen who says he only had good luck)

When SEINFELD began my colleagues were quick to point out the similarities between myself and George Costanza. Physically almost the same but I'm a bit more athletic than Jason Alexander, but with the bald head and the same attitude to many things and many ridiculous failures with women.

Then it was divulged that George was based on creator /writer  Larry David .

SEINFELD finished and this genius Larry David took Costanza to a new level when Larry David played a version of himself in CURB YOUR ENTHUSIASM one of the greatest shows ever.

Of all the comedians and writers I  love and admire I probably have the closest affinity with Larry.