Info:


To read some of my material, feel free to browse through the small selection listed on the GENRE page. Just to make it confusing.

Sunday, April 14, 2013

MUM'S BIRTHDAY. 75 TODAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY

It's my mother's birthday today.
Happy Birthday mum.Viola or Vi, it's weird to say that because to me she is mum. She's 75 and  fortunately healthy and looking good. I want success in her lifetime because if I get any I'd like for her to share in it. Otherwise it would just confirm how cruel life can be.
She has been 100% behind me from a very early age.

My Uncle Lionel once said to her when I was a kid." He watches far too much television".
She said "He doesn't watch it, he studies it, It's his life"
Well it hasn't been so far , but I still study it.
And even though I'm not involved yet, ( at 53 ) it's my life and she taught me nuch about films.Yes films. TV is my genre.
She was telling me about James Dean, Errol Flynn and Jeff Chandler when I was 10 years old.Yer Jeff Chandler, women have their favourites for whatever reasons.

My mother and father separated when I was four years old and my sister a baby. This was unusual in the 60's and she was a working supporting mother all my childhood , without any government assistance she deserved a lot better. She also deserved a successful son.



HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUM.
Love you.