Info:


To read some of my material, feel free to browse through the small selection listed on the GENRE page. Just to make it confusing.

Sunday, January 23, 2011

IMMEDIATE FUTURE

 

 

With the advent of  IT'S BRISBANE TONIGHT WOW there is the possibility of becoming a success. As an undiscovered talent who writes in almost every genre I have not been a success. In fact I have been as the academics would describe, a failure.  But let's quantify this,  the one thing I have not failed at is at been a failure, no sir, in fact the one thing I have been very successful at is failing,  I may not be a success at succeeding but at failing I am a success. And I can sleep with that.well sometimes I can't sleep with it because sometimes I fail to sleep. Because for a long time people called me a failure as if it was a negative thing, but now , I have reached the maturity and the positivity  to realize that my greatest success in life is my ability to fail.

 Having bouts depression all my adult has helped me deal with failure.