Info:


To read some of my material, feel free to browse through the small selection listed on the GENRE page. Just to make it confusing.

Saturday, May 28, 2011

BILL HUNTER

Bill Hunter

Sad the passing of Bill, and I was great fan like most people. My first memories of him were in HOMICIDE and whenever he appeared I thought this bloke is the murderer, but that's just a memory he may have not always been. But he was rarely a good guy.
 

Between Homicide,  Divvy 4 and Matlock Police I think he may have multiple life sentences.
Personally, it would have been great if he had a "Columbo" type television  role that we could all remember him for because in most cases we remember his supporting roles except for NEWSFRONT.
 

My personal favourite was as Angus McDonald in BLUE MURDER and a guest role as a character called 'Tiny' in PHOENIX but these are also my two favourite Australian shows ever. ( With JANUS)

It's great that he is being remembered so fondly but for me I feel the Australian Film industry would have been much better served if he was  the lead role in more Australian films.