Info:


To read some of my material, feel free to browse through the small selection listed on the GENRE page. Just to make it confusing.

Monday, March 14, 2011

SHANAHAN AND STEEL ARE BACK?

First of all, my internet is down so I'm doing stuff at an internet cafe. Mainly internet stuff of course and some cafe stuff too.
The Shanahan and Steel radio show is back on SWITCH 1197. After some early teething problems. No floss, to go with the no fridge the no toilet no running water we got off to a shaky start.
 

SWITCH used to have it's studio in the city, but it\s new location at Indooroopilly is more scary.
The first show passable the second show stunk to low heaven, yes the stench never left us, if we were in low heaven, it was more like high hell, but I do diverse. Anyway we're back, not as good as ever.

The trouble with radio humour it's all hang shit humour and very little else. fill  So the humour leaves me cold.

I have an idea for a radio show that dares to be different.  I say that to make it could interesting or at least give that impression.
This is the concept.

SHANAHAN AND STEEL AT HOME
In this we come on and just say normal things and out of the blue I may say  Hey Mike , go over the dd rack and put on song for me mate", and  then a song comes on.
he says "I'm putting on Katy Perry's I kissed a girl.
And I go great mate.

INSPIRATIONAL STUFF.