Info:


To read some of my material, feel free to browse through the small selection listed on the GENRE page. Just to make it confusing.

Friday, December 3, 2010

THE STOLEN SKETCHES

The Stolen Sketches.

 Well of course I lose sleep over this., I could be living at Malibu right now.

In the early 90's  I sent buy snail mail sketches to each of the major sketch shows in Melbourne. I'd been waiting all my life for these shows to happen and when they did I thought with my years of material sitting dormant I would be finally in the door.

 So I'd send off the sketch, hear nothing and the a few months later I see the sketch on TV.

For the writer who went to the TV station mailbox it was just another credit and maybe a paycheck. I never blamed the producers because it was in their interest to contact me.

For the record nothing was stolen by THE LATE SHOW team. 

If only one of those show credited  me for one of those sketches things could be very different now.